- Authcache integration with Relation Entity Collector block
- By default, Relation Entity Collector block prevents caching with authcache d7
- AuthCache debug fails with the following message: Debug message Canceled: Cached form on the page (likely Ajax enabled). Download and configure the Cache Object API module
- See note from Ajax forms not working for anonymous users on cached pages
- Note that Cache Object API will be required in an upcoming release, otherwise pages with ajax forms will not be cached for authenticated users.
- After enabling https://drupal.org/project/cacheobject, AuthCache works, but affects default behaviour of Relation Entity Collector block
- The solution is to temporary skip AuthCache backend when Entity Collector starts picking entities on page and enable the cache after the collecting operation is done.
- Entity Collector plays better with AuthCache comparing to Relation Dummy Field, because there is no need to rebuild the cache by editing the entity.
Tue, 05/27/2014 - 02:51